We fuse satellite images with AI to prevent power outages and fires sparked by falling trees and storms. Our solution saves lives and reduces CO2 emissions while also radically reducing time and cost for infrastructure inspection.
As featured on
Get ready to skyrocket your startup career and make a global impact together with team Spacept.
In a changing world where extreme weather is causing floodings and forest fires, continuously securing essential global infrastructure is more important than ever. Thanks to our computer vision and machine learning technology; maintenance can now be performed affordably, quickly and with zero emissions. To further grow our remote team we are looking for a self motivated GIS specialist.
Apply today if you’re experienced in:
- collecting, interpreting and analysing geospatial data using ArcGIS, QGIS
- collecting and interpreting geospatial data using programming languages, preferably Python
- online mapping tools (Google Maps, Mapbox, etc)
- raster image processing using programming languages, preferably Python is a plus
- cloud computing services (preferably AWS) is a plus
- using git and other common team collaboration tools is a plus
$ 7Per Kilometer
< 1.000 km of infrastructure automatically analyzed
$ 6Per Kilometer
> 1.000 km of infrastructure automatically analyzed
$ 5Per Kilometer
> 1.000 km yearly of infrastructure analyzed continuously
Request free trial by emailing
Before Machine Learning
Fresh raw footage is collected from selected area to protect
Spacept Technology Applied
Our machine learning engine automatically detects unsafe infrastructure
Global, sustainable, automatic & 77% lower cost
Thanks to our globalized offer we can deliver our infrastructure inspection software analysis anywhere on the planet at a highly attractive price. Email email@example.com today and give our technology a try.
*The prices are indicative and based on popular offers openly available on the market today.